Friday, October 26, 2007

Rotary Club Lisse-Bollenstreek


I visited my host's Rotary Club and got to make a small presentation about myself, my studies, and my ambitions. My host, who is pictured in the center, standing with me the the Club President, is also a lawyer in Holland. When I arrived, her and her son picked me up from the airport and helped me get started in Holland. Also, her son has shown me around and has been great to hang out with as well.

The Lisse-Bollenstreek Club is a fairly decent sized club with about 40 members or so. Lisse is located near Leiden, but is less populated, and would be considered more of a town. I plan to attend the clubs in Leiden with fellow Rotary scholars in the near future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU...
\’\:’\’\:::/’::/’/’
....’\’\::’\:/’:/’/’..___,•’`¯`’•,
.....’\’\’\|/’/’/’....../..........._/
.......’\’\|/’/’,.~~/=====_/
........[||||].....(_________)
..........||.....,•’`.._....._....`’•,
..........||.../...... (^)(^)` ........\
..........||..|............ ...............I
..........||...\.......\____/........./
..........||.....’•,_............._,•’
.........,||..,~•¯¯\\\\(@)//__
......,•’`||..............////\\\.......`’•,
.....’,...||.............////O\\.............\
..,•’`...,||•’`¯`’•,////.....\\..…........\
..’,_______,•’///...O...\\.............|
.......,|.||...